The Trustees are supported by a management team comprising the Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager and Secretary to the Trustees.
Board of Trustees
- Jurat. Michael Tanguy MBE, Chairman
- Dr. Robbie Hanna, Vice Chairman
- Miss. Eileen Baird, Trustee
- Mr. Andrew Pollock, Trustee
- Mr. Bryan Mauger, Trustee
- Mr. Paul Burnard, Trustee
Management of the home
The management team comprises:
- Mrs. Sharon Williams, Home Manager
- Mrs. Lucy Despres, Deputy Home Manager
- Mr. John Ashby, Secretary to the Board of Trustees
Our home Manager, Sharon Williams, is a Registered Nurse (RGN) with 30 years’ experience of working in general and community nursing and has managed homes for people who are elderly since 2001. Sharon is also registered with the Guernsey Health and Social Care Department. Ultimately, it is the home Manager’s role to ensure residents care needs are met and staffing levels are maintained.
The Staff team
The staff team consists, the home Manager and Deputy home Manager who are supported by senior and care staff. Ancillary support is provided by Catering, Domestic and maintenance staff. There is also an Activity Organizer who provides a range of individual and group activities for the residents. An ongoing training programme is provided for staff to ensure good practice is maintained.